The words "you" or "your" or "User" or "Customer" as used herein, refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing or using the Website/App for any reason. The words "we" or "us" or "our" or the "Company" as used herein, refer to the M/s Suhas Diagnostics Centre and/or any permitted assignees
1. Your Privacy - Our Commitment
We are extremely proud of our commitment to protect your privacy. We value your trust in us. We will work hard to earn your confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our Services and recommend us to friends and family. Please read the following policy to understand how your Personal Information will be treated as you make full use of our Website/App / avail our services.
2.Information we collect
When you use our Website/App, we collect and store your Personal Information. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide a safe, efficient and customized experience to our Users. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website/App to make your experience safer and easier. Importantly, we only collect Personal Information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
Additionally, we also collect the location data of our (i) service provider personnel / phlebotomists when the website/app is running in the foreground or background of their mobile device through GPS, IP address, to track their trips to our Customers location and keep them updated about our Phlebotomists real time location status (ii) Customer from their mobile devices through GPS, if they enable us to do so, as to reach their serving location accurately and also to enhance your use of our apps, including to improve pick-up locations, enable safety features, and prevent and detect fraud.
In general, you can browse the Website/App without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. To fully use our Website/App, you will need to register using our online registration form, where you may be required to provide us with your contact and identity information and other Personal Information as indicated on the forms throughout the Website/App and complete the Registration Process. Once you give us your Personal Information, and initiate Registration Process, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are mandatorily required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website/App, unless we require it so.
We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Website/App. You agree that we may use such information to do internal research on our Users’ demographics and medical history to better understand, protect and serve our Users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include, but is not limited to, the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website/App or not), your computer browser information, and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address.
You agree that if you or any third-party shares correspondences with us in any electronic form such as emails, letters etc., containing your personal information, we may collect or store the same, as part of your query/query resolution or for the purposes as mentioned in Clause 3 or 4 below.
You agree that we may collect your IP address of your Website/App as a visitor to our Website/App. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the internet. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our Website/App, analyze trends, track users' movement, gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the Website/App, and deliver customized, personalized content.
3. Use of your Personal Information
You agree that we may use your Personal Information to facilitate the Services you request. You agree that we may use your Personal Information and other information we obtain on the Website/App or at the time of patient registration to: enable detailed examination of the medical tests conducted, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, password retrieval and updates; customize your experience; enforce Terms & Conditions of Use; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
You agree that we may use Personal Information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve the Website/App's content and service offerings, and customize the Website/App's content, layout, and services. These uses improve the Website/App and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with an efficient, safe and customized experience while using the Website/App.
4. Disclosure of your Personal Information
- to provide the Personal Information to physicians and other authorized health care professionals who need to access your laboratory report for your proper diagnosis;
- to insurance companies, hospitals, physicians or third parties with our billing department for payment purpose;
- to support our healthcare operations, such as performing quality checks on your testing, for teaching purposes, or for developing normal reference ranges for the tests we perform;
- to respond to summons, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- to health department or any other Government body as and when required by them for collecting or processing health information of the state/country;
- from time to time, to reveal general statistical information about our Website/App and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of services purchased, etc;
- to transfer/disclose Personal Information about you to trusted partners, may or may not be for gain, to promote certain products/services for commercial purposes, without any prior notice to you.
Further, you agree that we may share your Personal Information for the following categories of activities from time-to-time:
- Website/App may also aggregate (gather up data across all accounts) Personal Information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for other marketing and promotional purposes.
- Other Corporate Entities
- The Company shares much of the data, including Personal Information about you, with its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and joint ventures that are committed to serving your online needs and related services, throughout the world. To the extent that these entities have access to your Personal Information, they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other users. The Company's parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and joint ventures follow privacy practices no less protective of all users than our practices described in this document, to the extent allowed by applicable law. The Company, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, its joint ventures, or any combination of such, will share some or all of your Personal Information with another business entity should we plan to, merge with, or be acquired by that business entity.
- Posting to public areas of the Website/App
- Please remember that if you post any of your Personal Information in public areas of the Website/App such as in online forums or chat rooms, or in the Website/App's searchable database, such information may be collected and used by others over whom we have no control. We are not responsible for the use of information by third parties based on information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of the Website/App.
5. Access or change your Personal Information
You may review, correct, update or change your account information at any time. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information. If you have registered your profile on the Website/App, your ID and Password are required to access your Account. Your Personal Information shall be retained till such time as is required for the Purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later.
The Company has implemented appropriate security practices and standards and has a comprehensive documented information security program and information security policies that contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with the information assets being protected with the nature of business. Further, the Company takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data and restricts access to your personal data to the Company’s employees who need to have that information in order to fulfill your request or supply our services.
7. Other Website/Apps
Our Website/App may contain links to other Website/Apps. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Website/App over which the Website/App has no control and will bear no responsibility. Often these Website/Apps require you to enter your Personal Information. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on all such Website/Apps as their policies may differ from ours. You agree that we shall not be liable for any breach of your privacy of Personal Information or loss incurred by your use of these Website/Apps.
The Company does not access, store or keep credit card data. All credit card transactions happen using Secure Server Software (SSL) for 128-bit encryption through third-party gateways and the Company plays no role in the transaction, except for directing the customers to gateways or the relevant webpage. Accordingly, the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage due to any disclosure whatsoever of Personal Information or any other information collected by the gateways or such Website/Apps.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information concerning the User's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards /cash cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used on such third-party gateways.
10. Governing law and Dispute Resolution
12. Contacting the Website/App